Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Adventure Time

I had Sake Sushi in Brooklyn finally, after hearing about it from all the Brooklynites for so long. Lunch was alright I didn't think it was particularly amazing but it was not bad. I heard there's more selections for dinner and it's much better. Maybe next time. Afterwards, we went to Coney Island because it was so close and we walk around the boardwalk area. It was nice walking on the sand and the weather was beautiful yesterday, and Coney Island wasn't as dirty as I remembered! We played in the kiddy parks with sprinklers and everything. It was a nice relaxing day and a good end to the summer! :)


Don't know what this is..


Sorority squats!


Such nice weather yesterday!


Poor creature.


This was actually taken upside down.


Picture time!


I think I've only had it once..


Boardwalk.


Tada!