Monday, April 21, 2014

Taughannock Falls

The weather was sooo nice today. After my meeting, Sally, Steve, Mui, Hannah and I went to Taughannock Falls to hike! First time hiking in Ithaca and it's actually pretty nice. The trail was more like a nature walk and less of a hike, and we went to this giant waterfall that's 3/4 miles from where we started. And since that was such an easy hike, we decided to go on another trail that's mostly stairs. Got us working a bit, but still not too difficult and it led us to the top of the waterfall. Afterwards, we went to the children garden and played lacrosse there. My second time playing and it's pretty fun! Still have trouble catching though, but I shall practice.. I hope the weather stays this nice so we can go on more hikes!


Taking one of our many breaks on the way to the waterfall.


The waterfall at last!


Children....