Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Waffles & Dingles and Dragonboat

I caught up with a middle school friend today. We went into the city to get Waffles & Dinges by Central Park. It was really delicious, but really heavy, but totally worth it. We also strolled around Central Park and there were so many activities going on in the park. There were at least three or four baseball games going on, a bunch of people in tanning on the grass, and just people here and there doing random activities. It was a really relaxing walk through the park, but just a bit too hot and too humid. 

After I got back from the city, I headed straight to dragonboat. I got there too early, so I walked around the Marina and took some photos. 


Waffles with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, and hot Belgian chocolate.


He got out.


The piers where I dragonboat. 


More boats.


The Champion boat. (It's a name)


Rows and rows of dragonboat.